Hilltop can help you take control of your financial future! Click here to have a complimentary 2021 Retirement Decisions Guide mailed to your house.
Register for a Complimentary Dinner Workshop
on Wednesday, Oct. 27 -or- Thursday, Oct. 28
— and Get the Information that can help you Live a Confident Retirement!
Hilltop’s EDUCATIONAL EVENTS focus on financial concerns faced when planning for retirement.
For example, how and when should you begin collecting Social Security? How can you remain tax-efficient in your retirement? Is your retirement plan strong enough to withstand a volatile market?
Being informed has become more critical than ever. Sign up today!
About the Complimentary Dinner Events on Wednesday, Oct. 27 & Thursday, Oct. 28
THE PATH TO WORRY-FREE RETIREMENT
If you’re like most hardworking Americans, you don’t want to work forever, and retirement is something you look forward to enjoying.
However, having a plan is critical to your health, happiness, and, ultimately, your longevity.
Join Hilltop CEO Erik Brenner CFP® NSSA® as he discusses strategies to plan full-speed ahead — while protecting yourself from inflation and volatile markets.
During this informative event Erik will discuss:
- Tax Planning: Discover strategies to help reduce your taxes by setting up tax-efficient income funnels.
- Social Security: Increase your cash flow with effective filing strategies.
- RMDs: Retirement accounts have rules that, if broken, can carry stiff penalties and tax consequences. We’ll explain them in detail.
- Tax Legislation: Learn how to use the SECURE Act and the CARES ACT to your advantage.
- Avoid Mistakes: Making a mistake with your retirement income plan could cost you thousands. Learn how to avoid the most common errors.
Are You Prepared Financially for the Future? Now is the Time to Reevaluate Your Plans. You Deserve Peace of Mind.
Hosted by Hilltop CEO
Hilltop Wealth Solutions is dedicated to empowering people to make the right choices for themselves for a secure retirement. Founder Erik Brenner CFP®, NSSA® has built Hilltop for 30 years on a foundation of trust forged through personal relationships.
Hilltop’s registered investment advisors have a fiduciary obligation — and legal mandate — to act in every client’s best interest. Therefore, Hilltop does not accept commissions or share revenue with the investment managers it recommends. This fee-only compensation model gives clients the peace of mind that our single objective is to help them achieve their goals.